Monday 6 October 2014

Courage ( I know it doesn't have anything to do with poetry but it was the DRAMA of my life)


It is funny to look back at your life and see how foolish and naive you were.
I was really young when I started this blog. I guess I was only 15 .
It was all about me. How I felt? How I feel sorry for myself for being like the others ?
I was insecure , naïve and of course STUPID ….
I used to think joining the “cool gang” would make me happy..
I used to blog to express how people treated me and how I wanted to change according to mould that don’t fit me.
Being ignorant of how special I was , I decide to walk the path that everyone took .”cool kids”
Then it was about a betrayal of a close friend. I sobbed into the blog. I poured everything there.
Now reading it makes me feel so STUPID and a little sad.
Not because I lost a friend but how I reacted to that whole incident.
Now, I no longer feel sad or scared. I am completely myself and am proud to be me.
I took a huge courage and deleted the blog.
Which signifies that I am much more wiser .
Which signifies that I am now knowing what are priorites .
I outgrew the naïve me and blossom into a wiser and self-loving person.
Time doesn’t wait for anyone.
I figured that out.
Quit being sad and appreciate your surrounding .
I am done here..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment